Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

It looked pretty good with a discount and when I went to finish the transaction there was a $20 add on that was hidden in the closing deal.Sneaky BS It is hard to trust anybody these days.

They're probably Trompers. I want my money back plus money for the aggravation. It looked pretty good with a discount and when I went to finish the transaction there was a $20 add on that was hidden in the closing deal. Sneaky BS It is hard to trust anybody these days.

They're probably Trompers.

I want my money back plus money for the aggravation.Money back Money back Money back This report is bull ***.

Review about: Tweakbit Anti-malware Software.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Hidden costs in the closing process.

Had an Experience with Tweakbit?

Comments

TweakBitCares

Hello,

We are really sorry if the pricing appeared confusing.The software price may be quoted per month to give a better idea of what the user is paying for to keep their computer well-maintained on a continuous basis.

However, during the order process we always specify the term the license is being purchased for, such as for 3, 6, 12 or 24 months, and list the exact amount to be charged before you click the Place Order button.

We appreciate your feedback and will review the ordering process to see if we can make the terms easier to spot in the shopping cart.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously.Sorry once again for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

TweakBit Team