1.3

www.tweakbit.com: after misleading statements, the website "Tricked me to download and install software which was later identified (and automatically removed by Malware anti-malware bytes tool. THEN ...(a chat person asks for $59.99 USD to continue.

This website supports several Rip-off Scams!

Update Drivers tool & Fix PC Errors tool & Clean Out PC Junk tool & Restore PC Speed tool & increase internet speed tool all tools are rip-offs and automatically removed as malware after malware scan.

Sure wish someone would drop a nuke into this website. plain Disgusting

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of discourteous pushy chat rep. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "malware installed" of tweakbit software. Tweakbit needs to "drop a nuke onto their website" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tweakbit software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tweakbit.

Had an Experience with Tweakbit?

Comments

TweakBitCares

Dear Frederick,

While dropping a nuke on our website does seem a bit harsh, we understand your frustration.We are really sorry if the pricing appeared confusing.

During the order process we always specify the term the license is being purchased for, such as for 3, 6, 12 or 24 months, and list the exact amount to be charged before you click the Place Order button.We appreciate your feedback and will review the ordering process to see if we can make the terms easier to spot in the shopping cart.

Now, if you think that behavior of our customer service rep was too pushy or overall unacceptable, please feel free to drop us a line at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/ and we will investigate the case thoroughly and take appropriate measures.

Best wishes,